Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade C / D Recruitment 2020
Advt No.: F.No.3/8/2020-P&P-II Details of Notification
- Registration Start: 10/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/11/2020
- Online Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/11/2020
- Offline Payment Last Date : 10/11/2020
- CBT Exam Date: 29-31 March 2021
- Skill Test Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Stenographer Examination 2020
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
- Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Issued Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2l Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SSC Steno Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 10 October 2020 to 04 November 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the SSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Photo Instruction